Why you must buy or not buy Apollo Munich Health Wallet ?December 21, 2017 Off By HealthInsuranceIndia
Full Information of Apollo Munich Health Wallet Policy in 2 min:
- Reserve Benefit – It covers your SURAKSHA, SEHAT, Premium BACHAT
▪Earn 6 % bonus at the time of every renewal
▪Can pay 50 % premium from your reserve amount from 5 renewals.
▪OPD & Non Payable amount can be claim under to reserve Amount
¶ Vaccinations, Dental expense, Spectacles, Prosthetics and etc.
Pre & Post Hospitalization – 60 & 90 Days
- Sum Insured available – 3 / 5 / 10 / 15 /20 / 25 / 50 Lac
- No Medical Test – Till 55 years upto 50 Lac Sum Insured and
- No Medical Test – Till 60 Years upto 15 Lac Sum Insured
- Recovery Benefit – 10000 if hospitalized exceeds more than 10 days
- Multiplier Benefit – 50 % of no claim bonus upto 100% SI in next 2 years
- Restore Benefit – Upto your original Sum Insured from day one
- Worldwide cover –50% of Sum Insured Up-to 20 Lac
- Preventive Health Check-up – Every year health checkup available on 10 Lac & above SI.
- Ayush Treatment – upto Sum Insured Covered.
- Organ Donor – Covered.
- Tax Benefit – Under to 80D.
Hidden Facts of Health Insurance
You Must buy this policy
If you are a frequent traveler abroad, It can be a good help. You need not buy a separate travel policy
If you want to avail complete 25000 sec 80 D tax benefit with a small cover.
If you want to build a corpus alongwith your policy for renewals for later years.
You Must not buy this policy
If you are looking for higher Sum Insured
If you dont have patience and time to collect and keep all bills in a file whole year.
If you are looking for Small Sum Insured.
Your Agent will push you hard to buy this product, Don’t buy immediately as there are so many better options available in Health Insurance Industry in India
To discuss Pros and Cons of this policy, Whatsapp at 7015143936 or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Health Insurance Policies Available with us.
- Health Insurance for persons diagnosed with Cancer.
- Health Insurance for persons diagnosed with Asthma
- Health Insurance for persons diagnosed with Diabetes Type 1 ( Insulin)
- Health Insurance for persons diagnosed with Diabetes Type 2
- Health Insurance for persons with Stent or Bypass Surgery
- Health Insurance for persons diagnosed with Hypertension
- Health Insurance for persons diagnosed with Thyroid
- Health Insurance for Senior Citizens Till Age 74 ( No medical required )
- Health Insurance for Senior Citizens Till Age 80 ( Medical required )
- Health Insurance for Maternity Expenses with 9 month waiting period
- Health Insurance for Maternity Expenses with 2 Years waiting period
- Health Insurance for Maternity Expenses with 3 Years waiting period
- Health Insurance with OPD
- Health Insurance, where upto 30% premium refunded if you do exercise.
- Health Insurance Super Top up Policy
- Health Insurance Critical Illness Policy
- Health Insurance Accidental Death and Disability
- Health Insurance with Group Health Policy
- Health Insurance for maid , peon , servants etc